Chestnut Cottage

(1 / 20 )
Photo 1 - Chestnut Cottage

Description

The historic Chestnut Cottage is quietly located just 10 minutes drive away from Lake Selenter See. Guests can enjoy stylish interiors, free use of bicycles and BBQ facilities in the large peaceful garden. The house contains a holiday apartment with its own private garden. The spacious rooms are furnished with a combination of antique furniture and modern luxuries such as a flat-screen satellite TV. Guests are welcome to prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen, which includes a coffee machine and a dining area. In summer, meals can be enjoyed outside. Chestnut Cottage is a 20-minute drive away from a sandy beach on the Baltic Coast. Hohwacht Golf and Country Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car. The surrounding countryside is perfect for cycling and walks. The A1 motorway is just a 35-minute drive away from the cottage and leads to the island of Fehmarn in the north and Hamburg in the south. Kiel can be reached in 35 minutes by car.


This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that following the 25% deposit due on the day of booking, the remaining 75% must be paid at least one month prior to arrival.


Location
Eickenweg Rantzau, Germany - In the centre

Equipment and services

Access and location
  • Parking

Heating and cooling
  • Heating

Food and cooking
  • Cutlery
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Gas stove
  • Kettle
  • Fridge
  • Oven

Sleeping and cleaning
  • Bed linen
  • Half bath
  • Bathtub
  • Iron
  • Shower
  • Hair dryer
  • Wardrobe

Entertainment
  • Cd Player
  • Satellite tv
  • Internet (wifi)
  • Dvd player
  • Cable tv
  • Radio

Outdoors
  • Garden
  • Terrace

Nearby
  • Fishing
  • Tennis court
  • Horse riding
  • Hiking
  • Cycling
  • Water sports

Conditions

Schedules
  • Check in: from 15:00h to 00:00h
  • Check out: from 05:00h to 12:00h

Restrictions

Smoking forbidden
Pets forbidden


Do you want to see other options?
We have found these other suggestions you may like...
Apartment in Timmendorfer Strand - Timmendorfer Strand
In the centre
Apartment in Timmendorfer Strand - Timmendorfer Strand
321 m from the centre
Holiday rental in Dersau - Dersau
Apartment in Sierksdorf - Sierksdorf
In the centre
Holiday rental in Eutin
4.1 km from the centre