Talasnal Montanhas de Amor

(1 / 18 )
Photo 1 - Talasnal Montanhas de Amor
Location
3200 Lousã, Portugal - 2.4 km from the centre

Description

Located at 12 km from Lousã, this rustic property is surrounded by nature and overlooks the mountain. The nearest bus stop is 14 km from Talasnal Montanhas de Amor. The heated house has a private bathroom and an equipped kitchen. There is also a fireplace, dining table and a sofa in the living room. Guests of the house are welcome to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Several local restaurants are available within 3 km, the nearest one of which is 500 metres from the house. Guests may visit the scenic surrounding area by renting one of the propertys bicycles. The unit is 13 km from Cerdeira. Historical Coimbra is 41 km away from the house. Talasnal Montanhas de Amor is a 120-minute drive from Porto International Airport and a 140-minute drive from Lisbon International Airport.

Please note that the 40% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. The remaining 60% must be paid upon arrival in cash.

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.

After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

Registration number: 4/2012AL;7174/AL;34298/AL;34347/AL

Equipment and services

Access and location
  • Elevator
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Waterfront
  • Pets allowed
  • Parking
  • With views
  • Smoking allowed

Heating and cooling
  • Fireplace
  • Heating
  • Air conditioning

Food and cooking
  • Cutlery
  • Dishwasher
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Stove

Sleeping and cleaning
  • Bed linen
  • Washing machine

Kids
  • Baby bed
  • High chair

Entertainment
  • Internet (wifi)

Outdoors
  • Hot tub
  • Balcony
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
  • Sauna
  • Pool
  • Terrace

Local
  • Beauty salon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
  • Fitness center
  • Bar
  • Public parking

Services
  • Car rental
  • Bike rental
  • Transportation
  • Laundry service

Conditions

Schedules
  • Check in: from 14:00h to 21:00h
  • Check out: to 12:30h

Restrictions

Pets allowed
Smoking forbidden