Studios with Mezzanine Rua da Moeda

(1 / 40 )
Photo 1 - Studios with Mezzanine Rua da Moeda
Location
Rua da Moeda 1D, 1200-Lisbon, Portugal - 1.6 km from the centre

Description

Studios with Mezzanine Rua da Moeda sells fast on our website. Studios with Mezzanine Rua da Moeda is a set of 4 studios located in Lisbon, 250 m from central public transport hub Cais do Sodré and the Tagus River.

Set in a traditional late 18th century building, with Portuguese tiles in its stairway, these air-conditioned studios have a bed on a mezzanine. The living area has a sofa-bed for 1 to 2 persons and flat-screen satellite TVs. The bathrooms come with a shower and there is also a fully equipped kitchen in each unit.

Guests may cook their own meals at the accommodation. Alternatively, local restaurants are available just outside the building and through a short walk.

The property is 300 metres from Bairro Alto and 500 metres from historical Chiado. Lisbons International Airport is located 8.3 km away from the units.

Please note that as of the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.

Please note that a 30% deposit has to be paid in the 24 hours after reservation. It might be paid by bank transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% may be charged on the day of arrival or previously paid by bank transfer or credit card in the 30 days previous your arrival. The property will contact guests with further details.

Please note that you may request na additional extra bed, subject to availability, in all Studios-Mezzanine. It costs EUR 10 per night.

Please note that the Mezzanines are not recommended for small children, for safety reasons. They are allowed though but under the guest's own risk.

Please note that the accommodation has no reception. Check-in and check-out should be previously arranged. Luggage can be stored before check-in and after check-out upon request and free of charge.

Please also note that late check-in from 20:00 to 00:00 has an extra cost of EUR 20. From 00:00 onward, late check-in has an extra cost of EUR 30.

Please note that early check-out from 00:00 to 08:30 has an extra cost of EUR 20.

Please inform Studios with Mezzanine Rua da Moeda in advance of your expected arrival and departure details. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

A security deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Please inform Studios with Mezzanine Rua da Moeda in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.

Registration number: 67311/AL,22213/AL,22212/AL,44586/AL,26159/AL

Equipment and services

Access and location
  • Elevator
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Waterfront
  • Pets allowed
  • Parking
  • With views
  • Smoking allowed

Heating and cooling
  • Fireplace
  • Heating
  • Fan
  • Air conditioning

Food and cooking
  • Cutlery
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Kettle
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Oven

Sleeping and cleaning
  • Bed linen
  • Bath linen
  • Iron
  • Washing machine
  • Hair dryer

Kids
  • Baby bed
  • High chair

Entertainment
  • Internet (wifi)
  • Cable tv
  • Radio

Outdoors
  • Hot tub
  • Balcony
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
  • Sauna
  • Pool
  • Terrace

Local
  • Groceries
  • Beauty salon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
  • Fitness center
  • Bar
  • Public parking

Services
  • Car rental
  • Transportation
  • Bike rental

Conditions

Schedules
  • Check in: from 15:00h to 00:00h
  • Check out: to 11:00h

Restrictions

Pets allowed
Smoking forbidden