HafenResidenz Fehmarn

(1 / 23 )
Photo 1 - HafenResidenz Fehmarn

Description

These apartments lie in the pretty fishing village of Lemkenhafen, directly at the yacht harbour on the island of Fehmarn. They offer a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and direct views of the Baltic Sea.

Newly built in 2011, HafenResidenz Fehmarn features bright and contemporary apartments with a separate bedroom as well as a combined living/dining room with sofa and large dining table. All include a balcony or terrace, and some have a private sauna.

All apartments have a 42-inch flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player and an iPod dock. The bathrooms include a level-entry shower and a hairdryer as well as heated floors.

Guests are welcome to relax on their balcony or terrace, and there are restaurants within 50 metres of HafenResidenz Fehmarn.. Bicycle hire and a kiting and surfing school are a 1-minute walk away.

Free parking spaces are available nearby. The apartments are a 15-minute drive from Burg Train Station or Puttgarden Ferry Harbour.

30% of the total booking fee is payable at the time of booking. The remaining 70% of the total booking fee should be paid within 30 days of your stay.

For bookings made within 42 days of your stay, 100% of the total booking fee is payable at the time of booking. Full payment can also be made at the property if you book within 14 days of your stay.

After booking, you will receive an email from HafenResidenz Fehmarn with instructions on how to pay your deposit.

Location
Am Seglerhafen 23769 Fehmarn, Germany - 6.6 km from the centre

Equipment and services

Access and location
  • Parking

Heating and cooling
  • Heating

Food and cooking
  • Cutlery
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Gas stove
  • Kettle
  • Fridge
  • Oven

Sleeping and cleaning
  • Bed linen
  • Half bath
  • Bath linen
  • Shower
  • Hair dryer
  • Wardrobe

Kids
  • Baby bed

Entertainment
  • Cd Player
  • Satellite tv
  • Internet (wifi)
  • Dvd player
  • Radio

Outdoors
  • Garden

Nearby
  • Fishing
  • Horse riding
  • Cycling
  • Water sports

Services
  • Non-smoking rooms

Conditions

Schedules
  • Check in: from 16:00h to 21:00h
  • Check out: from 09:30h to 10:00h

Restrictions

Smoking forbidden
Pets forbidden