Medlock Villas

Location
Al Asayel Street, Al Thanyah Dubai, - 25.1 km from the centre

Description

Fully licensed by DTCM, Medlock Villas offer a range of 3 private villas situated in the exclusive Springs community of Dubai. Each villa offers luxurious accommodation featuring a private outdoor swimming pool with free WiFi. Dubai Marina is a 10-minute drive away.

The modern accommodation at Medlock Villas, is spacious and bright. Each air-conditioned villa includes a flat-screen TV, a living room and an outdoor dining/seating area. The kitchen comes with a microwave, an electric kettle and a refrigerator.

The surrounding area features views of waterways, lush landscaping and beautiful gardens. A variety of cafes and eateries is available at Meadows Town Centre which can be reached in 5 minutes by car.

Mall of the Emirates and Burj Al Arab are a 15-minute drive away. Palm Jumeirah is 10 km away from Medlock Villas. Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall are 20 minutes away by taxi.

Please note that the property will email guests with a payment request for the 25% of the total which is payable within 48 hours of booking to avoid cancellation. The remaining balance (75%) is required 7 days prior to your arrival.

Please note that parties and gatherings are not permitted in the property.

A damage deposit of AED 1500 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. Your damage deposit will be refunded fully in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. A damage deposit of AED 1500 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.

Equipment and services

Access and location
  • Elevator
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Waterfront
  • Pets allowed
  • Parking
  • With views
  • Smoking allowed

Heating and cooling
  • Fireplace
  • Heating
  • Air conditioning

Food and cooking
  • Cutlery
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Kettle
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Oven

Sleeping and cleaning
  • Bed linen
  • Iron
  • Washing machine
  • Toiletries
  • Dryer machine

Kids
  • Baby bed
  • High chair

Entertainment
  • Satellite tv
  • Internet (wifi)
  • Dvd player
  • Cable tv
  • Telephone

Outdoors
  • Hot tub
  • Balcony
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
  • Sauna
  • Private pool
  • Terrace

Local
  • Beauty salon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
  • Fitness center
  • Bar

Services
  • Car rental
  • Transportation
  • Bike rental
  • Safe box

Conditions

Schedules
  • Check in: from 15:00h
  • Check out: to 11:00h

Restrictions

Pets allowed
Smoking forbidden