CIP-V6 Poço

(1 / 26 )
Photo 1 - CIP-V6 Poço

Description

Poco V7 is located in Olhos de Água, 3.4 km from the beach and 6 km from the Albufeira centre. The ample villa has an outdoor swimming pool and a games room with billiards.


The 7-bedroom villa has 6 bathrooms and a large lounge area. Free WiFi is provided and there is a full kitchen, as well as a dining area. Air conditioning is available in 4 bedrooms and in the living room.


Guests may cook their own meals in the kitchen, enjoying them in the dining area. Local restaurants and supermarkets are accessible within 2 km of the villa.


The villa has a large roof terrace with sea views. Downstairs, guests may enjoy a game of billiards in the games room. There is a landscaped garden with a few small lawns areas. A tennis court is accessible within 800 metres.


Renowned Falésia Beach is 2 km from the property and is one of the Algarves most popular destinations. Albufeiras Old Town is filled with popular bars, restaurants and shops. Faro International Airport is a 30 km drive from the Poco V7.


Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.


After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.


Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Poco V7 will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in.


Please note that a security deposit of EUR 500 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the villa.


Location
Quinta do Poço, Albufeira, Portugal - 5.2 km from the centre

Equipment and services

Access and location
  • Parking
  • Reception (24 hours)

Heating and cooling
  • Fireplace
  • Heating
  • Air conditioning

Food and cooking
  • Cutlery
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Gas stove
  • Kettle
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Oven

Sleeping and cleaning
  • Bed linen
  • Half bath
  • Bathtub
  • Iron
  • Washing machine
  • Shower
  • Hair dryer
  • Wardrobe

Entertainment
  • Satellite tv
  • Internet (wifi)
  • Pool table

Outdoors
  • Garden
  • Private pool
  • Terrace

Nearby
  • Hiking

Services
  • Bike rental
  • Transportation
  • Non-smoking rooms

Conditions

Schedules
  • Check in: from 17:00h to 00:00h
  • Check out: from 00:00h to 10:00h

Restrictions

Smoking forbidden
Pets forbidden


Do you want to see other options?
We have found these other suggestions you may like...
7.0 Good 104 reviews
Aparthotel in Albufeira - Albufeira
1.4 km from the centre
7.6 Good 125 reviews
Aparthotel in Vale Navio - Albufeira
5 km from the centre
7.1 Good 27 reviews
Aparthotel in Olhos de Água - Albufeira
6.1 km from the centre
8.1 Very good 36 reviews
Aparthotel in Albufeira - Albufeira
Recommended by customers
1.3 km from the centre
8.3 Very good 42 reviews
Aparthotel in Aldeia dos Pingalhetes - Albufeira
Recommended by customers
3.8 km from the centre
8.4 Very good 34 reviews
Aparthotel in Olhos de Água - Albufeira
Recommended by customers
5.6 km from the centre